On this page you’ll find all of the website resources you will need in creating and running a website that I could think of.
An up-to-date list of all of the tools & services that I have either used myself, or found after thorough research, to ensure only the best recommendations are present to cater to all requirements.
[Full Disclosure: Some of these links may be affiliate links, meaning – at no extra cost to you – I receive compensation if you purchase through them.]
Email Marketing Provider
Images & Logo
- Akismet Anti-Spam: checks your comments and contact form submissions against our global database of spam to prevent your site from publishing malicious content.
- Astra Widgets: lets you create widgets to add an address, a social profile widget and list icons that you can add into your header, sidebar, footer etc. on your website.
- Complianz | GDPR/CCPA Cookie Consent: this is the cookie plugin used on this website, supporting GDPR & boasting a built in Cookie Scan.
- Easy HTTPS Redirection (SSL): this plugin will help you automatically setup a redirection to the https version of an URL when anyone tries to access the non-https version.
- Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress: with over 2 million active installs, MonsterInsights is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress.
- Loginizer: helps you fight against brute force attack by blocking login for the IP after it reaches maximum retries allowed.
- Pretty Links: this enables you to shorten links using your own domain name, helping you to shrink, beautify, track, manage and share any URL on or off of your WordPress website.
- Search Exclude: with this plugin you can exclude any page, post or whatever from the WordPress search results.
- Simple Custom CSS and JS: customize your WordPress site’s appearance by easily adding custom CSS and JS code without even having to modify your theme or plugin files.
- Smush: optimize your site images, compress on upload, lazy loading, resize and improve your Google Page Speed.
- Starter Templates: this plugin gives you access to 280+ pre-made full website templates and individual pages for page builders such as Elementor, Beaver Builder, Brizy and the WordPress default editor Gutenberg.
- Sucuri Security: the Sucuri Security WordPress plugin is free to all WordPress users. It is a security suite meant to complement your existing security posture.
- Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg: power-up the WP default Gutenberg editor with advanced and powerful blocks that help you build websites in no time!
- WP Forms: WPForms allows you to create beautiful contact forms, feedback form, subscription forms, payment forms, and other types of forms for your site in minutes, not hours!
- W3 Total Cache: W3 Total Cache (W3TC) improves the SEO and user experience of your site by increasing website performance and reducing load times.
- Yoast SEO: the #1 WordPress SEO plugin, enough said.
Interested in starting a podcast? See the tools the Headfunk uses to run the show.
Sometimes, we all need help to cut through the Headfunk caused by modern life.